forum

[duplicate] delete this please

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
sikened
Hey, I think it'd be cool if there were different colors or models of the main menu's osu thing. I have supporter and it just looks weird as hell with this pink bubble in the middle of this background: http://puu.sh/8mlq8.jpg

Couple possibilities:

1. Different color availabilities
2. Ability to customize directly through skins

Thanks.
Ayesha Altugle
1. no one will get unto your request until you spelt that OSU! as osu!.

2. From p/2476673#p2476673

TouchFluffyTail wrote:

peppy locked out all the menu skin elements from the main client for good back when the default skin was updated. These things work in the test client but... who cares about skinning menu items only for the test client. Don't bother using these elements.
3. Are you sure you want to waste 2 stars in 6 minutes when you know this was part of that request?
Nathanael
Its called a cookie by the way. Thread: t/108272

deadbeat wrote:

as far as i know, peppy doesn't want the osu! cookie touched. going to deny sorry
Marked duplicate.
Topic Starter
sikened

vahn10 wrote:

1. no one will get unto your request until you spelt that OSU! as osu!.

2. From p/2476673#p2476673

TouchFluffyTail wrote:

peppy locked out all the menu skin elements from the main client for good back when the default skin was updated. These things work in the test client but... who cares about skinning menu items only for the test client. Don't bother using these elements.
3. Are you sure you want to waste 2 stars in 6 minutes when you know this was part of that request?
I'm not exactly a regular on the forums so those stars aren't particularly important to me.

Edit: once I figure out how to delete threads..
Nathanael
You can't delete threads with replies.