forum

The Road to Cookiezi-Tier

posted
Total Posts
show more
Karuta-_old_1

Lach wrote:

what is this supposed to be a screenshot of and what is it supposed to prove?
Just Bassist beating him in a score, nothing else
Insyni

Blueprint wrote:

Well your performing better than me already GOOD JOB
(This isn't me being lame and saying I'm bad)
Don't worry, you're not bad. Woobowiz is just a fast learner.

Keep up the good work! You can do it! *cheers*
AmaiHachimitsu
What if I told you that Cookiezi-tier is not only skill, but also experience and cold-blood.
f i z i k

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

here come da snipes

out of your almost 600 posts I am yet to see a useful one,that was just super unnecessary once again
Ninonuko
you have a good patience
unlimited stamina
and good talent
... and i'm just get stress when i try about 10 times same song without any FC (even i like the song)
i think you may say someone just not trying hard enough
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

here come da snipes

*urge to leave work mid-shift just to FC is rising*

On a different note: this game has been kind of working some weird stuff on my mind. I got a 100% on today's final and told my friend I SS'd the final... and it took a while for me to understand why they looked confused.
TheVileOne
That's normal. osu! invades your life like a virus until you have no more life.
Karuta-_old_1

TheVileOne wrote:

But no one in where I study plays osu! sob
smallfry

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

TheVileOne wrote:

But no one in where I study plays osu! sob
I know that feel.
iotRL
I'm way more sick of people going "not Cookiezi again" than "Cookiezi best ever" so I wish you the best of luck.
ColdTooth

TheVileOne wrote:

Hey I don't really have a life :c
Nyartin
I'm practicing in offline mode because I don't really want to get C or B :oops: but some people says it looks like I'm hacking or something because I (1- got my tablet *-*) am playing with full area in full screen so my aim is great :?
mcdoomfrag

Kallah96 wrote:

I'm practicing in offline mode because I don't really want to get C or B :oops: but some people says it looks like I'm hacking or something because I (1- got my tablet *-*) am playing with full area in full screen so my aim is great :?

mcdoomfrag wrote:

A lot of new users seem to be misinformed about how accuracy on their profile works. That accuracy stat is weighted towards your highest pp plays, not an average of all your scores. This means that a year from now, all these shitty accuracy scores you are getting will have close to 0% effect on your accuracy, as you will have hopefully replaced your top scores with newer, more accurate ones. In other words, stop worrying about accuracy and start playing online 24/7. There is literally NO point in playing offline.
Stop playing offline, there is no point at all. Nobody cares if you get a C or B, playing offline is just inconvenient.
Nyartin

mcdoomfrag wrote:

Kallah96 wrote:

mcdoomfrag wrote:

A lot of new users seem to be misinformed about how accuracy on their profile works. That accuracy stat is weighted towards your highest pp plays, not an average of all your scores. This means that a year from now, all these shitty accuracy scores you are getting will have close to 0% effect on your accuracy, as you will have hopefully replaced your top scores with newer, more accurate ones. In other words, stop worrying about accuracy and start playing online 24/7. There is literally NO point in playing offline.
Stop playing offline, there is no point at all. Nobody cares if you get a C or B, playing offline is just inconvenient.
Well, okay than, I'll go and play something :)
kuur0
well this is an entertaining (ish) read before bed. \lol/
Noobsicle
^ wtf go sleep

ot: good luck but you'll soon realise that it is harder than it looks
xasuma
[quote]"That's normal. osu! invades your life like a virus until you have no more life.

But no one in where I study plays osu! sob"

[anotherQuote]I know that feel.

[myMessage]

someone should make a post and arrange where people from , and their study institution, lol. so u see where ppl are from, or if there is anyone tht you can meet from the game , :D .
Maybe in the general forums, aand maybe a topic for country specific. I ll be waiting :p

i cant figure out quotes , wont let me quote 2 posts at once.
Blueprint
I think bass is just looking for free pp I had a shot at that 109pp map to but I got sick of missing 1 note because the map has a break after 3 minutes
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

here come da snipes

Not FC, but good enough atm
Topic Starter
Woobowiz
Cirno's Perfect Math Class Insane FC!
Uploading video.
GenoClysm
I cringe when i see "Road to being the next cookiezi!!! COOKIEZI TIME!"
Anyone who publicizes that they're trying to be the next cookiezi hasn't played long enough to understand why it's not possible. You're still eons away.
kuur0
but seriously, on a serious note u have to realise that osu is just a game.its not gonna help u with ur future carreer n stuff. the employer wont be looking for someone who can click circles really well. n unlike other esports, u r probably not gonna earn a single penny off playing osu even if u r the best in the world at it.
not gonna stop u from mass playing to get better quickly I have no prob with that... but aiming for maybe no.1 in US would probably be a more realistic goal imo within a year or 2 (assuming u devote almost all ur free time to playing osu instead of going out etcetc). like everyone said rrtyui is probably one of the most hardworking one long time player out there but hes still not cookie teir yet.
glhf though
YukinoDesuDesu
^But isn't Osu! life?
kuur0

Asiangodx2 wrote:

^But isn't Osu! life?
dun we all wish lol, not really some ppl wouldnt prefer osu being life but some does.
B1rd
^ English please..
Vuelo Eluko
i still have to admire you for your long term goal here, personally, mine is to get better than my friend who started the same day as me and he's not even anything special as far as the community is concerned.

i think it will be more interesting [and likely] to see where your ambitions take you before you give up, into the thousands or the hundreds or maybe even the double digits? if say if its either of those last 2 you did damn well so don't just go at it until you burn out and quit.
Karuta-_old_1

Asiangodx2 wrote:

^But isn't Osu! life?
I am glad someone has the same understanding as I do. Although I still don't understand why I like to click circles so much
Blueprint
I just like to music it sounds good, if I could actually understand the music with out thinking about it I probably wouldn't like it
Slith
If you want any tips. COOKIEZI IS STILL PLAYING OFFLINE http://rc.mugzone.me/?lang=en#!scores/uid=116&name=Cookiezi
Liiraye
How does that prove it's cookiezi? He is banned on that specific account and can't access it right? or I'm not really sure how bans work though.
jasian

Liiraye wrote:

How does that prove it's cookiezi? He is banned on that specific account and can't access it right? or I'm not really sure how bans work though.
The Mugzone client isn't part of Osu! I don't think; it's a separate game not related to Osu! server data. Nobody can prove this is actually Cookiezi himself, unless he says he does play with this client.

Correct if wrong.
tecu
So glad to see someone decide to track their progress from the very beginning, and actually get pretty good at the game - a very interesting thread.

I watched some of your videos, and really grew pretty fond of skin *wink wink*. I wonder if it would be possible to share it?
Rewben2

litejason wrote:

Liiraye wrote:

The Mugzone client isn't part of Osu! I don't think; it's a separate game not related to Osu! server data. Nobody can prove this is actually Cookiezi himself, unless he says he does play with this client.

Correct if wrong.
If you scroll to the very bottom, it has his two hacked scores. http://puu.sh/8F7ZD.png and http://puu.sh/8F809.jpg which is the score. Unless the person using his mugzone account now isn't the same one as four months ago, it must be him. The account creator was definitely him anyways.
Karuta-_old_1
I watched some of the replays but most of it are like one year ago despite what it says

only the plays 6 hours ago are recent, but there are so easy
Rewben2

[MY] yummy90 XP wrote:

I watched some of the replays but most of it are like one year ago despite what it says

only the plays 6 hours ago are recent, but there are so easy
Hmm. I guess there's a possibility that someone else took the account and has just been uploading his replays for a while.
Kuki
Nice job :D
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

tecu wrote:

So glad to see someone decide to track their progress from the very beginning, and actually get pretty good at the game - a very interesting thread.

I watched some of your videos, and really grew pretty fond of skin *wink wink*. I wonder if it would be possible to share it?
Sure I'll edit the main post and put a download link to the skin~ ;)
tecu

Woobowiz wrote:

Sure I'll edit the main post and put a download link to the skin~ ;)
Much appreciated!

And keep up the good progress! Seeing you progress so fast has actually been pretty inspiring to me as well
Just2good
Bwahaha invading my kouhais' thread.

If you want to be like Cookiezi you'll have to beat me first and I don't plan on letting you pass me :D
Taadashi

GenoClysm wrote:

I cringe when i see "Road to being the next cookiezi!!! COOKIEZI TIME!"
Anyone who publicizes that they're trying to be the next cookiezi hasn't played long enough to understand why it's not possible. You're still eons away.
Why so negative? :( The dude has something that motivates him and makes him strive to reach a goal, isn't that wonderful? :)

(Btw, nice avatar. :) )
show more