forum

Hiya :3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chinala
Hiya! I should have introduced myself a long time ago, anyways my name is [Yoshinon] and I've been playing this game for about 7 - 8 months. I fell in love with this game after my friends introduced it to me and still loving it to this day! I play for fun and sometimes go on multiplayer with other friends to play the other game modes, although I mainly play standard Osu. Aside from this game, I also love watching anime, reading manga, and playing other games like League of Legends, Starcraft, and MMORPGs like Maplestory. I'm also sort of shy when it comes to meeting new people, but once you get to know me I can be kind of silly XD. Well, I don't really have anything else to talk about myself, and if you read all of this thank you ;3

P.S. If you want to play with me, msg me and we can play together and we'll become great friends!

Thanks,

[Yoshinon]
Feast
Heyo~

Welcome & nice to meet you, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here :D

I'll add you later and maybe we will be able to play together once I'll improve myself at this game & stop sucking at it :lol:

Welcome again & cya~ :P
Piine
Welcome to the game as well as the forums. If you need any help, just contact me via forums or in-game. You can also do the command "/j help" in the console and talk in the #help channel if you need any help, I will be there also!
feebeewoo
Welcome to the osu!forums. enjoy your stay here ;)
Hyroo
Although I've only been playing standard properly for a month, I'll sure try playing with you!

Other than that, welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!
Trizelix
Hello and welcome to the Osu! forum, and enjoy your time here!
I would love playing with you sometime :D I also added you as a friend :)
Yuuki Asuna
Welcome to the forums, yoshinon! :) If you need anything, feel free to add me or pm me :3
Kouya-
Welcome, I do hope you enjoy your time here in the forums ~
SharinganGirl
Hello, welcome to the osu! forums.
Enjoy your stay here.