forum

[invalid] just a way to make the next update better

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
NewbloodAR
Problem Details:
in one of the updates the old combo character (when the beatmap doesnt change it) was changed and im sure im not the only one who would prefer the old one back so i was thinking there could be a sub category in the options under the option to turn off the new on or to have it possible to choose the character (small list from before i started playing if any or to choose between the two (there could be guy characters too for people who would prefer that)) and to be able to turn off the beatmap character from changing from the new one (other than turning off the beatmap skin) these r just some friendly suggestions i think might improve the game and make it more enjoyable i hope u take them into consideration for the next update ty for ur time i hope u have a nice day :)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20140410.5 (latest)
DarkKanaki
This should be in requests...
Also, you do know most people use their own custom skin with custom combo bursts...
XPJ38
Moved to FR.

DarkKanaki is right, what you request isn't really needed. You can download the old character sprite from here (direct link) and put it in your custom skin folder, and that's it. A toggle for a simple sprite is way too much.

Marking as invalid.