forum

Another random introduction :D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Feast
After a bit of reflexion, I decide to introduce myself there, so there is my presentation:

First of all: Heyo~

I tried Osu! for the first time one year ago and then due to a PC change I stopped playing it for a while... And then, few month ago I saw Osu! on a stream and I instantly took it back on my new PC, and now after few months of playing I went to the forum & there I am now !

I'm Ninth (The nickname stand from Mirai Nikki mostly), a 18yo french Osu! player, I play only classic Osu! btw.

I love video games, anime, japanese culture etc... as everybody or atleast the majority of people there do aswell I guess.

Another thing that you need to know & maybe some people already saw it, I'm a true fan of Kamisama no memo-chou (Alice-chan ♥)

I don't really know what else to put there... Hmm let me think... I'm a Moba player, mostly League of Legends & some Smite too, I like to play Osu! between some games to relax even tho I suck at this game :D

So there we go, that's it, if some people want to play either Osu! or LoL/Smite with me don't hesitate to ask (I'm playing on EUW tho)

Cya~

PS: Sorry for the bad english, there is surely some horrible mistakes, forgive me pls :?
Piine
Welcome to osu! My friend. If you need any help, just contact me via in-game or on the forums. Have a wonderful day ≧﹏≦
Topic Starter
Feast

Sulker wrote:

Welcome to osu! My friend. If you need any help, just contact me via in-game or on the forums. Have a wonderful day ≧﹏≦
Thank you~ :D
SharinganGirl
Hello Ninth, welcome to the osu! forums.
Please enjoy your stay here and don't worry about your english, it's good!
vizzy
Welcome! Hope you like it here.
Aurani
Hey there Ninth. Welcome to the community and hope you like it here. :D

Ninth IX wrote:

PS: Sorry for the bad english, there is surely some horrible mistakes, forgive me pls :?
On another note, never be sorry for your current level of knowledge, whether it be in a certain language or in any other field. :oops:
Topic Starter
Feast
Thank you guys~ :)

Aurani wrote:

On another note, never be sorry for your current level of knowledge, whether it be in a certain language or in any other field. :oops:
Ok I take note senpai, thanks :D
Hyroo

Ninth IX wrote:

First of all: Heyo~
Heyo~
Heyo
Hyroo
illuminati confirmed again!

Welcome to the forums dude!
Topic Starter
Feast
I'm spotted out already :? *run away*

Thanks~
Witch Mercy
Welcome~
Kouya-
Well, welcome to the forums Ninth ! ^^

I hope you enjoy your stay here ~
Topic Starter
Feast
Thaaanks, you guys are awesome :oops:
feebeewoo
Welcome ;)
Topic Starter
Feast
Arigato~ :D
Kall me Kibbles
BONJOUR XD

HEY there Ninth :D :D

What is your LoL summoner name, I don't play very often but would love to add you in case we are online at the same time :P I'm an Australian living in the UK btw :D

P.S your English is better than mine, and I was born speaking it
Topic Starter
Feast
Hehe thanks~

I'm sending you a PM ;)