forum

Myst个人作图心得

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mystearica
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
ccbp
顶tear姐 ;)
climbb65588
多謝心得 :D

其實音效可以去從 taiko 的角度去 set 吧?
ignorethis
1) 做图的时候slider形状也要放好的,很多人做图slider画非常难看,让人看了就倒胃口的那样。

2) 做Easy/Normal的时候不要放三连(slider的可以),不然会被人挑。

3) 编辑器的外围格线不要超过去,如果BAT发现玩的时候出现圈有一部分在屏幕外面看不到的话,会指出来。

4) clap/whistle什么的不要放太多,这个主要看你自己的体会了,觉得哪里放比较好就放哪里,不然不合音乐的话效果会非常差。这个可以咨询alace/kiou之类的人。

English translation:

1) Please shape your sliders well when mapping. I've seen quite a lot of maps with bad slider shapes, which looks unpleasant.

2) Triplets should not appear in Easy or Normal difficulty (slider repeats are ok).

3) Do not place objects beyond the boundary of the editor gridlines, BATs will state this out if such objects are found.

4) Don't abuse clap and whistles, the usage of which mainly depends on your experience. Lots of claps and whistles make the map noisy, decreasing the pleasure of playing the map. For more information consult experts like alace, kiou, et al.
Topic Starter
Mystearica
ign加的好^_^
Breeze
Mystearica Sensei >△<
Teach me how to map~~~~

:arrow: Good job :!:
wmfchris
淚姐的話不停地串才是個人心得吧>A<
用太鼓打淚姐的譜都超high說

(然後就看到cyc/youngdow老早就99%站在#1了...)
Topic Starter
Mystearica

wmfchris wrote:

淚姐的話不停地串才是個人心得吧>A<
用太鼓打淚姐的譜都超high說

冤枉啊大人
wmfchris

Mystearica wrote:

wmfchris wrote:

淚姐的話不停地串才是個人心得吧>A<
用太鼓打淚姐的譜都超high說

冤枉啊大人
不解釋。
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/470

(cyc: 99.84% :3)

Furawa
:oops: 泪子的串烧心得我来学学
[Ghost]
其实我有疑问
note最后的记录方式还是时间
如果不是按编辑模式里的1/8~1拍来放有什么后果0.0
ignorethis

[Ghost] wrote:

其实我有疑问
note最后的记录方式还是时间
如果不是按编辑模式里的1/8~1拍来放有什么后果0.0
如果你是用记事本修改的话是可以的,但是如果让人看到了一定会说你unsnap(跟时间轴对不上)
Saturn_old
膜拜偶像tear姐~>w<
sohuhard
要学很丑的排列和slider请看111和5E?
Saturio
老外的通常下法就是猛上clap + whistle, 一堆又一堆的搭搭搭, 搭搭搭, 能够吵死你. ----DJPop
但是djpop只是有部分的map是clapclapclap
wmfchris

Saturio wrote:

我個人不喜歡「一堆又一堆的搭搭搭, 搭搭搭, 能够吵死你」
因為太多藍色 打taiko會很難
yaya

Saturio wrote:

tear的意思真的不是djpop.djpop的音效放的不错。你去看看老美的map.很多这样。
MegaManEXE

Mystearica wrote:

After you’re done with your rhythm, you have to arrange your notes. This is important as most people just place notes in straight line patterns or what I refer to as “box-mapping.” By that I mean they place their notes in the shape of rectangle and the whole map just goes back and forth around that shape. This is boring, not creative, and not nice-looking. The one map where I spent time thinking about placement was Marie Antoinette [Another]. I haven’t been the best at this but lately I have been trying to put more effort into placement. Alace, James, Al-Azif are all very good at this if you guys want examples. MegaManEXE also arranges notes very neatly and makes incredible Normals as well.
o.o

I'm flattered to be mentioned alongside these guys but really I'm not anything special, all I use is a lot of symmetry and some decent patterns and I follow the song very closely so it comes out easy and plays well for a normal. ._.

If I could add some things of my own about Normals/Easys...

1. No fast or huge jumps

2. Spinners should be more like Auto 5k or 6k at the minimum, newbies still have trouble with Auto 2k spinners if there is stuff right after them

3. Try to avoid slowdowns and speedups; if you absolutely have to, you should really give some kind of SB warning

4. Don't overmap your Normals - usually if your Normal is 4+ stars then it probably has too many things to hit and therefore is too hard to be considered a Normal and you should get an easier difficulty, though sometimes the star system lies depending on your spacing. Use a nice, clear rhythm that follows the song closely so newbies have an easier time with it - don't try to add notes where there isn't anything going on in the music, save that for a Hard or Insane. On the other hand though, don't follow the music so closely that every white and red tick has a note - you can try to generalize a little and use a slider or something instead, or cut out some notes so there isn't as much stuff to click.

5. No stacks or streams (slow stacks are okay depending on the bpm sometimes)

6. If you have a lot of notes on blue ticks either your offset is off, or if that's just the way the song is you should consider using sliders instead; blue ticks tend to create an odd rhythm that can be difficult for newbies to follow

7. Please please please please please don't make ugly sliders, if you've played my Normals I'm sure you know how much time I put into my sliders

Also something in general:
-Stop using 8 overall on stuff that's like 130 BPM

(Sorry I can't speak Chinese, someone can translate if they want to ;-;)
ccbp
some nice experienced talk here by mega :)

I made a translation for you.

---------------------------------------------以下是MegamanEXE发言的翻译:---------------------------------------------------

我很荣幸自己能够和那些大牌一起被提及。但是真的,我一点都不特别,我运用的只是一些对称的排列以及一些合适的样式。我试图一直跟随着歌曲的节奏从而使得整个难度不至于太高而成为一个合适的normal难度。

以下是我对easy/normal难度的制作心得的补充:

1. 不要有快速的长距离的跳跃

2. spinner至少要让Auto能转出4000到5000,如果Auto只能转出2000的话,新人们仍然会感到困难如果有接下去的点击目标

3. 尽量避免减速和加速,如果你真的需要用这些技巧的话,你最好能用sb进行提示

4. 不要在你的normal上放太多的东西——如果你的normal是4星+的时候,那么这个难度可能被排的过于密集,因此作为normal过于难了些,尽管星级的评定会因为间距的问题出现偏差。所以请使用清晰明了、紧随歌曲的节奏,这样新手们也可以玩的很自如。不要加入任何东西如果在某个地方的音乐没有出现新的旋律,你可以在hard和insane中用这些。另一方面,也不要过分跟随歌词或是音乐致使每一条红线和白线都有note——你可以试着通过使用slider等等来归纳它们,或者是适当的舍弃掉一些,从而使它们按起来不会太麻烦。

5. 不要使用stack和stream(有些慢速的stack可)

6. 如果你有很多note在蓝线上,要么是你的offset有问题,要么如果歌曲就是那样的走向,那么你应该考虑使用slider,蓝线上的note对于新手来说显得节奏过于怪异。

7. 请~~~~~~~~~~不要拉出很难看的slider,如果你玩过我的normal你应该知道我花了多少时间来拉那些slider

然后还有关于一般情况的补充:
-不要使用oa8如果bpm有130
MegaManEXE
Cool, thanks :D
Breeze
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
ignorethis
我个人喜欢Easy OA 5-6 Normal OA 7 Hard(Insane) OA 8-9
alvisto
Ana_Coppola
无map经验~~但支持泪子~^^
freefish

xipan_old
:oops: 有时候玩着玩着一些map会想 啊 做得太出色了。

我虽然曾想过作图,后来因为种种原因放弃了 :(

而现在你们做的优秀map 是我一直玩下去的动力 :lol:
kino77
学习学习学习学习~~~

个人也比较喜欢做Normal~
有的时候Hard做的感觉自己玩的都要miss掉了>_<
Insane那种FC不能的东西就更没做过了...= =

看来作图还是很需要玩图能力的?
MaxwellDemon
*stickied*

I hope this will help create more quality maps. XD
deepsea
ccbp

deepsea wrote:

因個人意願取消置頂。

另此篇文章以收錄至置頂京華文章集中。
公报私仇
ccbp

deepsea wrote:

因個人意願取消置頂。

另此篇文章以收錄至置頂京華文章集中。
公报私仇
MaxwellDemon
Topic Starter
Mystearica

ccbp wrote:

deepsea wrote:

因個人意願取消置頂。

另此篇文章以收錄至置頂京華文章集中。
公报私仇
嗯, 本来我在想是不是该解释一下.

后来我又想, 和你这种东西解释, 岂不是对牛弹琴?

像你这种只敢躲在龟壳里说风凉话的, 你有什么资格说我?

现在BAT群最需要的就是你这种不知道天高地厚的小鬼, 要不要我去推你一下?
Alace

ccbp wrote:

deepsea wrote:

因個人意願取消置頂。

另此篇文章以收錄至置頂京華文章集中。
公报私仇
我實在看不出任何公報私仇的道理,對方也沒有要求把文章刪掉.
因為MD並沒有經過本人同意就置頂,我想這樣取消的理由十分
足夠吧??

如果大家還希望這串活著,就針對作圖主題討論吧,等迪西因為戰
起來而鎖串時,這些東西才真會沉到湖底
tsuka
:D 早看到这神贴偶可以少走几十年的弯路啊。。。。。
ccbp
我就开个玩笑……orz

ps.上面发了两遍是那天网络不好
deepsea
abalee
For the topic:新进的朋友可以参考,避免只为了自己好玩而作出不符合要求的map,那样只会被无视 :o

out of topic:个人认为置顶文多比较影响论坛的美观,所以迪西才弄了公告栏放以前的置顶。至于什么什么的,我不知道 :?
himydanny

Mystearica wrote:

嗯, 本来我在想是不是该解释一下.

后来我又想, 和你这种东西解释, 岂不是对牛弹琴?

像你这种只敢躲在龟壳里说风凉话的, 你有什么资格说我?

现在BAT群最需要的就是你这种不知道天高地厚的小鬼, 要不要我去推你一下?
没看懂这是针对谁,也不明白干吗生这么大气。

“公报私仇”这话,不是开玩笑么?
Breeze
这种事还是不太适合开玩笑啦
幽默感是好的,不过还是要看时机啦
平时嘴炮无所谓的,这种话题还是该慎重的

总而言之

其实只是一场误会而已,大家玩游戏开心才是最重要的

嘛,各位继续为我们奉献好map吧,人民会记住你们的
ccbp
嘛,迪西和tear不是平时一直嘴炮么,这次迪西撤的是tear的贴的置顶,这不就是那啥那啥了么?_? >_>

那天刚好想起这个词,所以就不及思索的打上去了,我对我的失言表示抱歉。
anticon_old
ignorethis
各位都可以闭嘴了,谢谢。

这么吵起来有意思么。
Furawa
:P 越是嘴炮的厲害的關系越好,淚子不氣不氣>3<
deepsea
都解釋完的話,這串的嘴砲可以在這裡結束了。

你們想吵的話可以另外開一串。

此篇以後再離題的我會視情況刪文。
wmfchris
淚姐會不會有排slider的習慣
還是亂拉一條直線就ok了?
Breeze