forum

Hi!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
6 digit peak
Hello, I'm TheTrueDog a keyboard+mouse player, 7 days old guy here. Lvl 20.
If you have any tips feel free to give me and one question for ya'll who can answer.
My brother started playing osu aswell so one guy told me I can get banned for that is it true?
(As multiple accounts)
Phos-
Hey there, welcome to the forums~ :)

As for your question, making multiple accounts will get you banned, so don't do it!
Piine
Welcome to the forums TheTrueDog. If you need any help just contact me in-game or do the command "/j help" to join the #help channel.

And for your question, no your brother or your account won't be banned if you play on separate accounts. If they accidentally do , just send an email to accounts@ppy.sh for them to unban the account and tell them about your situation. They will definitely understand!

Fluttershy03 wrote:

Hey there, welcome to the forums~ :)

As for your question, making multiple accounts will get you banned, so don't do it!
Please continue reading next time before posting. It allowed that two players can use the same computer. It just has be that they need to play on their accounts and not vice versa. @TheTrueDog, Marcin did clarify on your last post if you want to know. p/3019595

Marcin wrote:

No, you won't get banned for having your brother having his own account. You can see that when you register.
So anyway to conclude, thanks for joining and have a blast! :D
feebeewoo
Welcome to the osu! forums. Enjoy your stay here ;)
Taskmaster
Welcome :D
Sapphiire_old_1
Heey welcome to the osu forums , and yet again no you wont be banned
Kazutakee
Welcome to osu!
To be sure that you don't get banned, Its recommended to you and your brother to play on seperate accounts.
Have fun playing osu! ^^
Liam-_old
Welcome to the forums! :D
SharinganGirl
Welcome to the osu! forums.