forum

Minecraft

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shellghost
That's not 100 block deep pit of death directly under the spawn point.
Jinxy
Ok, fine

Lets all spawn in a hill side until someone with rights builds something decent
Corin

JInxyjem wrote:

Ok, fine

Lets all spawn in a hill side until someone with rights builds something decent
Teta said he would do it.
Soly
Corin
Horray! I finished the minecart link between spawn and Shiirns desert. \:D/

Just grab a minecart from the despenser, shove it on the slope at either station and hit the button.
Jinxy
I've made a slime farm in
x = 113
z = -271
for all your slimeball needs. And mine. I need a lot of them to finish my lighthouse.

It's still one level, I need help to expand it all the way down to bedrock for max efficiency. TNT works too, if anyone likes killing creepers and has those.

I plan to make it an automatic drowning trap when that's done, too. At that point we probably won't need any more slimeballs except for magma cream, but eh.
NoHitter
I lag when I join.
500+ ms
Corin

NoHItter wrote:

I lag when I join.
500+ ms
The hell is wrong with your internet then, everyone else gets it fine.
Jinxy
The Slime Farm is done, and kills slimes with a drowning trap. Except large slimes don't fit and small slimes may escape through a hole for slimeball collecting.

Yeah I need to fix that

Also, I think Bukkit is updated. Better set some chest locking systems, anti-griefing and whatnot.
dkun

um I swear
all legit
(corin)

all corin
Corin

Or core.seion.us:66

Enjoy it, anti-griefing, chest locks and all sorts of shit and it's pretty popular.

Rules are posted up and you can type /rules, either way.

If you need help just shout, someone will see it.
RemmyX25
huh. looks like theres enough servers around. i was gonna improve on my anti griefing and reopen it up to the public, but i guess you guys have enough places to play haha
Jinxy
Have I been there before? Hm, whatever, will check after exams are over I guess.

Also, maybe you guys could set up PVP-themed games like Survival Games and Ultra Hardcore, I've seen videos of them and they're pretty cool, but Ultra Hardcore can be easily abused by hiding in a hole and dropping a rock on the shift key, since no one is going to be recording for an audience.

EDIT: Well disregard this apparently the server already has a PVP arena. Ok.
Galkan
Hey dudes, how do you like that?

rust45
I recently started playing this game. It's pretty sweet but I haven't found any online servers I seem to like. You guys know any good ones?
Jinxy
There's Corin's up there.

In an unrelated news, Power III/Infinity Bows are the best thing ever. Mass murdering shit has never been this fun
dkun
anyone still interested in playing?~ pm for whitelist! we're totally friendly.

Mara
They will burn your house down!
MrsNana
awwwwwwwwesome !!! :) :) :) :)
Pesca_old
:O
LF> osu sever
Alex311360
Revive.
From my previous topic :v

Cool plugin server I found:
http://mctf2.com/index.php

Tryed it out, hackers sometimes, but this is awesome!
They have a working class system with correct weapons (The bow on the heavy actually shoots arrows a LOT faster, and I mean a lot)
A donator system + donator slots, looking for mods (moderators) and all that stuff.
Gameplay here:

They have the orange tower map (yay), CP, CTF, TDM gamemodes, it's pretty cool! Disguise + backstab system, flamethrower, it's great!
Blue Stig
http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit-lite/

Interesting...
Let's see how it is...

PS Edit: TREECAPITATOR IS AMAZING!
theowest
someone update the OP and maybe add a link to the official osu! server
it looks so outdated
Blue Stig

theowest wrote:

it looks so outdated

Hang on a sec.

Why isn't the osu! server here in Video Games anyways?
More people in GD?
theowest

Blue Stig wrote:

theowest wrote:

it looks so outdated

Hang on a sec.

More people in GD?
pretty much :<
Blue Stig

theowest wrote:

Blue Stig wrote:

Hang on a sec.

More people in GD?
pretty much :<

It's like it has its own gravity.
Like certain beatma-

Jinxy

theowest wrote:

It would be pretty swell to be able to play this Super Smash map on a/the server.

Developer Commentary
I guess I should post here since this is the general Minecraft thread.

I found a server that has Super Smash, and I can safely say that it is amazing. My favourite class is Enderman; nothing like pearling behind an opponent and killing him before he knows what the hell happened.

Once, I accidentally dropped my Ender Eye weapon (Note to self: rebind drop) on my last life, and had to run around scrounging for loot to kill my opponent (who had 3 lives) with. Killed him once with a Hammer and once with Strength Potion-buffed fists, before he terminated me because I couldn't sprint due to hunger.

I seriously recommend everyone to try this, it's just so fun.

Note that you should find 4-player servers, though. Having spectator slots drastically increases the chance of the map screwing up, like starting a new game halfway though an existing game because someone logged in and chose a new map while everyone was still playing. 4-player games still screw up sometimes when asshats ragequit halfway though a game, but once you get 3 other cooperative players it's a blast.