forum

The Path to Eternal Rhythm Games, I've found it!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PostmodernBrony
Hulloa! I know i should probably be inserting this sentence with some sort of introductory text, but I'm quite worried that I'll be unoriginal and disliked for such.

That being said, I'm not entirely new to rhythm games - i used to play DDR, and could do 9-star songs pretty regularly. Still, this is rather new for me, and I'm sort of confounded by the process. I'm not sure if it's gauche to do so, but I had a couple of questions:

1. Is it possible to search for elements that tracks do or do not have? Spinners followed immediately by notes are rather making me fall on my face, and I'd like to boost my skill for a bit before i can tackle them.

2. Is it possible to make your own tracks here? and is it easy to do so?

Those aside, I'm looking forward to diving into the community, and hopefully get to know y'all. I'm very much looking forward to this. :D
EliteFourLance
Welcome to the Osu Forums! Feel free to add me in game if you have any questions! :D

to answer your questions:

1) I'm not sure you can search for that specific of things, but you can find maps that work on your jumps or streams.

2) I dont think you can make your own tracks, but you can find a song and make your own map to that song.

SharinganGirl
Hello, welcome to osu!
Please enjoy your stay here and have fun playing the game.
Piine
Welcome to the game bro. Hope you will enjoy it here and have fun
Kyno
Hello hello, welcome welcome.
Enjoy your stay and please try to refrain from raging at your computer~ (all tried, none succeeded)
Balgon
hi im balgon nice to meet you

your name implies you are a brony but im sure that's just a misunderstanding.

welcome to the community.
Yuuki Asuna
Welcome to the forums :) If you have any questions, feel free to add or pm me :3
piruchan
Welcome to the forums! :)

I'm glad that you've found this path but don't blame us if you can't get out.

As for your questions :
1) It is not possible to do that. But you can watch auto playing a map and see if that map has something that annoys you.
2) I don't what you mean by tracks, but you can make your own beatmap.
Vathlauss
~Welcome to the forums!~