forum

[invalid] Style Points for cursor dancing

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
asher
This is pretty out there as a feature but I figured I should write it down anyway

People sometimes do this thing called "cursor dancing" sometimes, where they move the cursor around and make it, well, dance.

So what if you rewarded people for being risky by giving them a certain amount of points the longer they dance the cursor and the riskier they get with it (I.E. - cursor dancing right before a note or something along those lines)

People wouldn't have to do it if they didn't want to, but I think it would make leaderboards a little more interesting, so instead of it just being "who can get the best score and spin the fastest" it's now "who can get the best score and spin the fastest AND cursor dance for those few extra points".

I don't know, it'd be kinda cool.
ColdTooth
I only cursor dance when it's really necessary, and I don't think this should be implemented. I mean, it sounds cool and all, but I just don't see this happening.
Starz0r
It is very difficult to calculate when someone is cursor dancing, in the end though I really don't see there being a use for this other than it just being for "fun".
Bauxe
This idea. Is terrible...
- O n i -
this sounds awful
loldcraft
the only real way this could be implemented was to give bonus score for extra cursor movement, but then again should only be limited as a "fun" gamemode for multiplayer
because i predict those people who used a drill to spin a spinner would be back to exploit this system
FrzR
No, thanks.
Rio-
kinda wondering how It'll get calculated if this feature implemented...
*no thanks btw
Vuelo Eluko

ColdTooth wrote:

I only cursor dance when it's really necessary
u wot
Saturnalize
I don't even do cursor dancing
deadbeat
cursor dancing is just a fun thing people do in maps cause they're bored or showing off. no need for a points system on it