forum

Introduction in forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kagaminelenz
Actually, I already play Osu! maybe from 1 year ago, but I just start to active in forum today. So, I think it will appropriate to introduce myself.

My real name is Felix. I'm a normal male teenager, live in Indonesia. I like anime, visual novel (especially yuri), playing online games (Only 4 that active now).

Oh ya, I am a big fans of vocaloid too. Miku's voice is just too adorable. My favorite composer is Livetune, Kz, and Ryo (Supercell). Their song is so good that I never bored to listen to their music :3

I knew Osu! because my friend introduced it to me. Now, Osu! is one of the best music games in my laptop. First, I only play it and I've been vacuum play it for 6 months because I don't know what song should I download. But now I already have a 1000+ beatmaps. It thanks to Peppy that can developed such a friendly website. Osu! is such a contagious game. It can make me relax now, when I already near a graduation exam.

Please give a guidance in forum. I'm still new and afraid to make some mistake, sorry for the bad grammar too >:(
Kritzkingvoid
i heard you like vocaloids so........
deadbeat

kagaminelenz wrote:

Osu!
Osu!
Osu!
Peppy
Osu!

there are no capitals \D:/
osu! and peppy \D:/
\D:/
\D:/

seriously though, hope you have fun :3
let me know if you need help with anything~
EliteFourLance
Welcome to the Osu Forums! Feel free to add me in game if you have any questions! :D

SharinganGirl
Hello, welcome to the osu! forums.
Please enjoy your stay here.
Birdy
Just dropping by and saying that copypasta'd welcomings aren't really nice to see in every single thread.

On another note, welcome!
Piine
Welcome to osu! my friend ;) . Hope you will enjoy it here and have a blast.