forum

ohai o/

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rhiload
Hi there!
Im rhiload. this has been my online name for awhile now. its quite uncommon which is nice.
I am 18 years old and i live in wales. i also speak the dead language welsh which sounds like someone with a lisp speaking a foreign language.
i like to play a lot of video games because my student life allows it. i play mostly console games like BF4 and cod/what not. im very good at these games because of the amount ive played them >.>. i am also extremely shy and dont usually talk much in lobbies or chat channels unless im with friends

ive recently delved into other genres of games about 2 years ago with my new computer which i still use today (its ok, not great.) rhythm games such as OSU and DDR (stepmaina) i play quite alot .i recently started up this account maybe 3-4 weeks now? but the account itself is extremely old (3 years whoops) I got back into this game because of a good friend of mine pestered me until i finally gave in(currently addicted... thanks PCMD) . i also play an mmo called EVE online. i play for more of the tournament side of that game but pvp in general is what i do best.

I dont usually delve into the forum or community part of games. there usually quite elitist and or the community is awful (eve online, LoL from the top of my head) but i would like to give the osu forums a shot. they seem alot slower but more people seem to be comfortable with that which is a good thing.

anyway enough chit chat about me. sorry about the wall of text. i hope you can get through it eventually o\.

I hope to see you all soon on the osu forums or in game @ some point. feel free to add me on steam/ps4/ps3/osu/eve (rhiload on all of them :D)
until them o7.
Piine
Hello and welcome rhiload to the osu!community. Hope you will have a fun time and a blast. If you need any help, don't hesitate talking in the #help channel.
Topic Starter
rhiload
thanks!
Aoriki
Welcome welcome.
Topic Starter
rhiload
ty ty
Raiken-
Welcome to the forum! Feel free to discuss anything with us here!
yurunneram
"Delve"

You got spunk OwO
Topic Starter
rhiload
thanks o7

yurunneram wrote:

"Delve"

You got spunk OwO
sorry i don't understand? :p
yurunneram

rhiload wrote:

yurunneram wrote:

"Delve"

You got spunk OwO
sorry i don't understand? :p
Simply put: nice language
Topic Starter
rhiload
Oh. thank you friend!
EliteFourLance
Welcome to the Osu Forums! Feel free to add me in game if you have any questions! :D

Kouya-
Hai ! ~

Welcome to the Forums and I hope you enjoy your stay ~

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM (Private Message) or when playing Osu go to #help and they might answer your question ;)
Topic Starter
rhiload
Hi, hello. thank you and nice gif.
SharinganGirl
Hello, welcome to the osu! forums.
Enjoy your stay here.
Topic Starter
rhiload
will do!