forum

Time for an introduction since I'm new to the forums! ^.^

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Catgirl
Hey, I'm Decon082, but you can call me Decon! (or Decono cause the in-game font makes 0 look like o) I've been on osu! for about 10 months but just started using the forums recently, so I thought I'd make an introduction thread.

Basically I played on OMGPOP for like 3 years and found Hit Machine (probably had the worst charts of any rhythm game ever), and some of my friends on there referred me to another game called Feel the Beats, which is a 7K osu!mania with a small community and user-submitted charts. Then of course some people on there got me to play osu!mania with them, and I enjoyed it and eventually got into playing osu! standard, and then CTB and Taiko later on!

Oddly enough, I don't play Mania anymore because my new keyboard sucks, but I enjoy the other 3 game modes and enjoy playing in random multiplayer matches to find new songs.

I also make some skin elements (some are actually serious skins unlike cookiezi skin lol) and I'd like to try mapping someday. I made a bunch of charts on Feel the Beats so I have a lot of experience with timing and stuff, but I'm never motivated to actually try learning mapping on osu!. I also upload videos of osu! gameplay on my YouTube channel (same name) from time to time.

I'm glad to be here... I love this site so much and I am so glad that I found it. Looking forward to maybe getting more involved in the community and the forums!
Piine
Welcome Decon to the osu!community. Hope you have a wonderful time here and keep on clickin my friend~
EliteFourLance
Welcome to the Osu Forums! Feel free to add me in game if you have any questions! :D

DENKOUSEKKA
:idea:Have fun and Welcome < 3
SharinganGirl
Welcome to the osu! forums.
Enjoy your stay here.
rhiload
hello and welcome!
Vathlauss
Welcome!~~