forum

is there any ingame pp calculator that has csr?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DropNight
if so, can someone link me it here
Voidedosu
I'm not sure what csr means, but there is currently no built-in pp calculator.

The best calculator I have is the pp calculator extension for FF. I don't recall if it has any other versions for Chrome, etc., though. All of them are either that or overlays/plug-ins on streams, or standalone sites.
Topic Starter
DropNight
yea i meant the overlays like streamcompanion, i was just wondering if theres already a calculator for the combo scaling removal (csr) rework yet

for some reason the site pp.huismetbenen is showing different numbers on most of my scores whenever i check my top 100 on it and when i check the calculator, so i wanted to know which one was the right one
7ambda
Don't gauge with just csr, use the combined rework branch: https://pp.huismetbenen.nl/rankings/players/master

Voidedosu wrote:

I'm not sure what csr means, but there is currently no built-in pp calculator.
Also false, lazer has a skinnable pp-counter element

Topic Starter
DropNight
i checked everything on changes confirmed for next release, but for some reason the numbers are still different, not rly sure why, ig ill just wait and see whenever the rework happens
7ambda
"the numbers are still different"

what do u even mean?
Topic Starter
DropNight
when i calculate the score on its own on the site pp.huismetbenet with all the confirmed changes, it says the pp is higher than whenever i check it on my profile with the rework, just try it out on the site urself and ull get it, make sure to select confirmed chagnes on next release tho
rematyar
Well... yeah... that's because... it's not yet... implemented...?Unless I misunderstood you.

"Confirmed changes" meant that this'll how the changes will be and it's confirmed. There's no indication that it is already changed here.
Elrit
besides lazer, no