forum

What are some of your headcanons of ANY character?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
happycat_0708
I mean, literally ANY character. Could be any of the osu! mascots, the default pfp character, or just any fictional character in general.
lostsilver
ok,,, uhm,,, so i have my own au of the dave and bambi characters and i've made some personal headcanons/lore for them

here are refs

and the headcanons/lore!!

dave
his full name is dave "davey/woodsy" haywood, and he is the youngest of his two brothers (david haywood [middle child] and og!dave/davi haywood [the eldest])

he's bisexual and goes by he/him, and is married to bambi cornwall. he had his son tristan haywood with his (very abusive) ex wife (his ex wife's a chaos god, so tristan is half chaos god), then started living with bambi after he got out of the situation with her. he's feeling alot better now that bambi, bandu and expunged are there for him too <3
bambi
his full name is bambi "bambs/bamber" cornwall, he's an only child from a line of farmers

he's also bisexual and goes by he/him, and is married to dave haywood. dave had moved in with him after getting out of the situation with his ex wife, and he's helped dave recover from the trauma of it. tristan is basically his son now that him and dave have been taking care of him, expunged and bandu :>
expunged and bandu
expunged: their full name is expunged "ex" ashbluff, and they're the older sibling of them and bandu ashbluff. they're bisexual/nonbinary and transgender and go by they/them, and has a boyfriend named bendu gomez
bandu: his full name is bandu "cinnaban/banbon" ashbluff, and he's the younger sibling of him and expunged. he's omnisexual/transgender and goes by he/they, and has a girlfriend named kandi heathfield (kandi is my oc).

both are chaos gods. expunged and bandu are dave haywood and bambi cornwall's adoptive children, and are tristan's adoptive brothers. ex and bandu were abused by their biological parents, and were abandoned after not doing what their parents wanted them to do. (their biological parents wanted them to kill everything/everyone they saw, and put ex and bandu into fights they couldn't win/couldn't do even if they tried.) after the two were abandoned, dave and bambi found them and took them in. dave and bambi helped the two recover from the trauma they endured, and both are living a better life in dave and bambi's care <3