forum

Looking for a particular kind of skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mist
I'm quite new to the forums so if I'm posting this in the wrong section mods please understand ><

Alright straight to the point:

After looking through countless skins I've yet to find one that I have in mind.

I'm here to ask if anyone knows of / are using a skin that has the following:
- Simple design yet doesn't look like it came straight out of ms paint
- Translucent
- Not too colorful yet not completely colorless
- Doesn't look too messy, in a way that would affect gameplay
-> which means no patterns or overlays on individual hitcircles

Not necessary but would be nice:
- Lines are the one connecting hitcircles instead of dots (Not really sure how to describe this one)
- Nothing too obscene
- Thin hitcircles outlines
- Has a elegant / futuristic look to it

Now I know some people are gonna say "If you're so picky make one yourself or customize one yourself"
My answer to that is: Yes, I do plan to customize it to make it suit myself completely, however I am just looking
for one that's close to what I have in mind so I'll know where to start and wouldn't have to literally change everything.

Just in case anyone is wondering (and if it isn't obvious enough), the skin I'm looking for is for the classic osu gamemode. Not osuMania, Not Taiko. Just Osu.
Doesn't matter if those are included, I only care about the classic osu gamemode skin.

Thanks in advance
Rio-
You could try Aesthetic & Luminance skin, and also the Black 2014 made by Azer (just search It in the searchbox)
and somehow, Your description kinda match the Tom94's skin (in His userpage ofc)
DeletedUser_4041880
The Black 2014 skin is probably what you want https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/2943618/
Topic Starter
Mist

satriobp wrote:

You could try Aesthetic & Luminance skin, and also the Black 2014 made by Azer (just search It in the searchbox)
and somehow, Your description kinda match the Tom94's skin (in His userpage ofc)
Thanks! I will try the Aesthetic one. Quite close to what I had in mind. I could start from there I guess.

Edit:

Frostei wrote:

The Black 2014 skin is probably what you want https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/2943618/
That one looks quite good too, thanks!
Nathanael
Locking. Please avoid creating new threads if you'll just ask some questions/help.