forum

Returning to osu after playing relax on osu!lazer for a long time

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SuperiorBun
So since 2022 I started to try osu!lazer with the modules relax, hidden and Difficulty Modifier set to ar 10.5, sometimes with difficulty modifier replaced with Double time

Since then i've been play thousands of maps with this three mods, improved my sight reading with hidden and mainly, my aim control. But like myself, i usually tap my keyboard for fun like as if im playing without relax and have built this habit of doing so.

One fine day i thought to myself to actually try playing the game normally and climb the ranks again. But upon playing normally I found myself tapping inconsistently with me tapping the circles way too early because of being too used to reading high ar, I found it very difficult to adapt to low ar, Sometimes when i DO tap correctly, i see the unstable rate bar has a very wide range around the 300 mark, meaning that my 300 taps are not very consistent.

So i need help in improving my tapping consistently, what i should be playing and how i should be playing

Also ive noticed that playing about 1-2 maps my vision starts to be doubled and would need to squint my eyes to see normally, and if i would to go outside for a while my visions starts to be normal again. Anyone know why?
lolboatz
stop playing hidden and doubletime and try to focus on s ranking full length maps with no mod