forum

[resolved] Failed hit (too early) animation plays when circles overlap

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OMEGA_FRITZ
Problem details: I have the problem now for a little while since I think it will get fixed soon but I still wanted to somehow share the "bug".

Every time I hit any circle which is in front of another cirlce/slider it plays the animation when I hit too early. It's not that big of a deal because it happens only sometimes but it still is annoying after seeing it once. If this has an entirely different reason please tell me how to fix this.
(sorry for bad english)

Video or screenshot showing the problem: https://jmp.sh/FHtBGO7d

osu! version: Lazer
spaceman_atlas
I can't see the key overlay on the attached video, so just to get the obvious out of the way: are you sure you're not double tapping?

A replay with this type of happening would also be helpful if you have one to spare.
Topic Starter
OMEGA_FRITZ

spaceman_atlas wrote:

I can't see the key overlay on the attached video, so just to get the obvious out of the way: are you sure you're not double tapping?

A replay with this type of happening would also be helpful if you have one to spare.
I'm so sorry for wasting your time. I was so blind and didn't noticed I was indeed somehow tapping two times. Thanks for telling me I should've looked more into it =_=