forum

Holy Fail-sticks Batman! I think I broke somethin... o.o

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dexrain
Friend linked this to me in X-Fire chat, checked it out and was intrigued, been playing with it for awhile and finally decided to introduce myself haha

Well then, where to start? o.o

Uhh, I guess y'all can call me Dex, tis what I normally go by on this thing we call the internets.

I sort of half-arsedly try and use proper grammar ( or at least proper punctuation <.< ) though I tend to overuse the FCK out of smileys ^^; ( blame 7 years of online gaming for that =.= )

Not that great at this game yet ( like 4 stars are the hardest I can pass x_x ) but I'd like to think I'm getting better. I do randomly vanish from time to time only to reappear days or even months later, so uhh, just a heads up I guess?

I play Ragnarok Online, Super Smash Bros Melee ( the better one, for the gamecube <.< ) Magic The gathering, and watch entirely way too much anime. I listen to almost every type of music there is, but my staples would be Metal, Techno and J-pop.

Also, I build computers as a hobby, great with hardware, terrible with software XD

And if you hadn't noticed yet, I tend to ramble o.o
awp

Dexrain wrote:

though I tend to overuse the FCK out of smileys ^^; ( blame 7 years of online gaming for that =.= )
There's where you kinda lost me. I would never have tied smiley usage to online gaming before - I could understand if you had a nasty habit of calling everything gay due to gaming, but smileys? That's kinda gay, dood.

And it seems you're in luck regarding your musical tastes, because two of those 3 genres of music seem to be abundant on osu!. The other is the one I like.
Topic Starter
Dexrain

awp wrote:

There's where you kinda lost me. I would never have tied smiley usage to online gaming before - I could understand if you had a nasty habit of calling everything gay due to gaming, but smileys? That's kinda gay, dood.
My first 3 years on RO I used more like a huge elaborate chat room that took up 2 gb's of hard drive space and cost me twelve bucks a month than anything else lol XD

But yeah, I see where you get the n00bz calling everything gay thing from haha

awp wrote:

And it seems you're in luck regarding your musical tastes, because two of those 3 genres of music seem to be abundant on osu!. The other is the one I like.
I've noticed =]