forum

how long until i get to 4 star level from 3.8 star

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Slowpoke1135
played fnf for 2 years and started mania at 3 star and after 2 months im 3.8 star level. i wanna know advice to get to 4 star as 4 star seems like when mania gets really funny.

any advice will be read and probably responded to

edit: just to clarify, id say i beat a song at >=95% acc unlike most people whod say 90% im pretty sure
Wimpy Cursed
That is when patterns become denser. So, consistency does matter.

I'd say you're on the right path playing maps that you get 95%+ accuracy in, keep that up. However, try to aim for 98%+ on said maps. After awhile, you should be comfortable on higher SR.
Personally, it did take a bit of time for me to break that wall.

Also, by this time, try to develop Jumpstream and handstream skill. These will be a good starting point for you to climb over the wall, as these patterns are introduced much more.
Topic Starter
Slowpoke1135

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

I'd say you're on the right path playing maps that you get 95%+ accuracy in, keep that up. However, try to aim for 98%+ on said maps.
lmao most maps i have mentioned i have 98%s in. and yes i am playing maps with jumps and hands as i have a 98% on a 3.6 star chordstream map and gonna get a 98% on a 3.8 star chord stream. i also have a 98.95% on a song consisting of basically only jumps. my only weak points now are LN and quads, LN because i dont like them and theyre used uncomfortably in 3 star songs and quads because i dont see them in lower star rating songs. ill just play songs i like and slowly develop LN as afterall games are for fun

thanks wimpy cursed :D

edit: ok i got a 98.01% on the 3.8 star chordstream with 4 misses. i think its the most pp ive earned in 1 song
Wimpy Cursed
I remember targeting hands and jumps to have a better sense of where I should read the notes and to also comprehend the speed/stamina. I feel like it did help with conserving my stamina, enough so to be able to play chords consistency.

Of course, with simple chords, not much reading needs to be done. The two things that matter are speed and stamina. Later on though, they can become harder. All it takes is a few mini-jacks, and welp, fuck. That is when reading comes in. But you don't need to worry about that (or shouldn't) in awhile lol.