forum

[added] XFire, Steam and Skype forum profile support.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +66
show more
PROGUY

[BlinK] wrote:

Maybe about Steam, we could look at the "Steam Greenlight". That could work!
My thoughts as well, but it needs peppy's approval first. Even so, the majority of the Steam community must support it. Let's just leave that choice to peppy for now.
theowest

PROGUY wrote:

[BlinK] wrote:

Maybe about Steam, we could look at the "Steam Greenlight". That could work!
My thoughts as well, but it needs peppy's approval first. Even so, the majority of the Steam community must support it. Let's just leave that choice to peppy for now.
weed need an official osu! trailer.
Sakura
inb4 osu! on steam store
Azure_Kite
peppy has already said he's not interested in osu! being on Steam. Why can't you just add a non steam game, and get over it? What features could steam bring to the table? how would osu! being available on Steam change anything except seeing a little link in the store and your library (which can already be added).
theowest
a shitload of non-asian users.
Azure_Kite
I think anybody that's mildly interested in music games will already know about this game. While I could see people new to the genre getting interested I'd say that'd still be a rather small amount of people.
theowest
osu! is free if you chose not to support it. That's very inviting.
I bet at least 500,000 new players will be introduced to osu! if it opens up to Steam, if not more.

hey, this isn't what this thread is about.
Kurokami

theowest wrote:

I bet at least 500,000 new players will be introduced to osu! if it opens up to Steam, if not more.
I'm sure most of them will leave.

hey, this isn't what this thread is about.
Yep, that's it.
Alpha Kitten
PhiLL A
plus one.
420Guy
Promote this!
Skype in profile is a good idea.
MillhioreF

peppy wrote:

The other contact fields will likely change at some point when i get around to revising that section of profile editing.
p/1990599

There might be hope for this after all!
deadbeat
bump. msn is moving into skype or something like that, so i think a skype field would be more useful that msn soon
Winshley

deadbeat wrote:

bump. msn is moving into skype or something like that, so i think a skype field would be more useful that msn soon
For countries other than China, that is.

I was about to post Skype integration, good thing I found this thread first.
Star. Even if this is a 2009 topic and was not took in consideration for 3 years.
Stefan
I think we can let out XFire. Or is this still active? About Steam and Skype, we urgently need this.

(Just a question by side, does anyone use Desura?)
Espionage724
I would vote for Evolve, Steam, possibly Raptr, and LIVE (I believe it'll cover Skype, if it doesn't already)
Stefan

Espionage724 wrote:

I would vote for Evolve, Steam, possibly Raptr, and LIVE (I believe it'll cover Skype, if it doesn't already)
I have no clue what are the other things except Steam. :? I guess Evolve is something like XFire?
Espionage724

Stefan wrote:

Espionage724 wrote:

I have no clue what are the other things except Steam. :? I guess Evolve is something like XFire?
Yep, only way better :)

https://www.evolvehq.com/
Bloodyback
Yup, I think that skype usernames should be added on our profiles.
- m i r a i
Really a very good Idea!
Mh, maybe you can also add tinychat or tumblr ?
Stefan
tumblr would be worth.
she_old

MillhioreF wrote:

peppy wrote:

The other contact fields will likely change at some point when i get around to revising that section of profile editing.
p/1990599

There might be hope for this after all!
This made me pretty happy \:3/
Aleks719
since MSN is a history already, would be cool to turn (at least) MSN field into Skype field.
deadbeat
Bump, we have a twitter field now, and msn is now Skype/MSN

so some progress has been made :D
peppy
More to come here soon.
deadbeat
i was hoping as much :D
would you like this marked as added now? or should i wait for this "more to come here soon" first?
DJKero
Steam: Support.
she_old
Steam and Yahoo! profiles big big yeah?
Hiryuu_old
Steam & Skype +1
*have an imaginary star*
Ezekeial
+1 Steam.
Stefan
Steam would be cool yeah