forum

[osu!stable] Beatmaps destroyed themselves

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fwez
Hi I justed launched the game to play today and the game told me to refresh my beatmaps out of nowhere so I did and they all disappeared, so I F5 to refresh again but still nothing
I checked in the files and I still had all of my beatmaps but they all had no difficulties in them but the songs and background still exist
And to make it worse when I try to download the map again the global scores are not there, ranked, unranked, loved, even local ( even if it's normal)
I don't really want to re-download the game and do it all over again please help ._.

Update:
I just logged In again on the game, the scores are back but still not beatmaps

osu! version: Stable 20240820.1 (latest)
Blushing
Can you get a screenshot of what this looks like in-game, and what your osu! folder looks like inside?

So the beatmap folders have the background and the audio, but no .osu difficulties, correct?

Did you do something to your computer recently like installed a program or accidently turned off your computer while osu! was running? Anything like that?
Topic Starter
Fwez

Blushing wrote:

Can you get a screenshot of what this looks like in-game, and what your osu! folder looks like inside?

So the beatmap folders have the background and the audio, but no .osu difficulties, correct?

Did you do something to your computer recently like installed a program or accidently turned off your computer while osu! was running? Anything like that?
I didn't run anything special recently on my computer and I just started re-downloading the maps one by one even If there's 2000 or so to go but that's fine i guess ._.

Also I don't know how to link images but yeah it's just bg, music and sometimes some hitsounds but that's all there's no diffs

Also the ingame music player still detects the musics but at the end of the music names there's a ".osu" like for example "xi - Halcyon.osu" and that's it, no map

But It's fine I can redownload them little by little,
But If someone finds a way to make it faster I'll gladly take any advice really ._.