forum

[duplicate] New in-game chat interface! (Durarara-like, perhaps?)

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
shuyafay
I'm not those kind of technical guys who knows coding and all. Sorry if my request seems stupid, you could just ignore this if it's ridiculous.

Somehow, the current in-game chat bores me to death with such a simple interface. Yes, I know Osu is not a game intended for long chats but instead are more focused into the gameplay. I love how the new updates comes everyday but there's still that disappointment where the in-game chat never changed. I've long expected a more interactive chat experience in-game for the community. ;)

Something like this maybe? *gasp*

Sometimes after 1-2 hours of playing, I just wanted to have a chat with everyone talking about stuff in a proper channel and designs. Somehow, the current one feels like Osu is just a game for us to battle our fingering skills on each other and shows off who is the best. Don't you guys ever thought on how good it is when Osu is more than a game? Well, it sure it is now but I'm talking about the in-game chat experience.

Like I said, this is just a small request of mine. I'm bad at putting things in words, so if anyone have the same thought like me, maybe you could point it out.

P/S: My first time posting in a forum. Sorry if I made any mistake. :?
peppy
The whole of osu! is being redesigned one peice at a time. Making feature requests for this is not necessary; it will happen.
Topic Starter
shuyafay
Man, that was fast. Just like your updates, peppy! :)

peppy wrote:

Making feature requests for this is not necessary; it will happen.
I'll be waiting. Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it. Keep up the good work! 8-)