forum

Is good XP PEN artist 12 graphic tablet for playing osu? (i think its not but idk)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ZeusElGuapo777
I have a XP pen artist 12 in my house bc i draw, i currently play mouse and keyboard on osu, but as i have this tablet on my house, i want to play with it, but as it is as big as a full keyboard, i dont think its good for playing...
AccountWontWork
its fine for early game and probably even mid game
Taxuma
I'm completely unfamiliar with using screened tablets for osu so i would personally avoid it, the wacom ctl-472 is affordable and probably the best osu! tablet on the market
I AM VERY SMART
Usually, XP-pen tablets are not very recommended for osu!

The best you can find are the Wacom ones
AccountWontWork

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I dont know where you get that Xp-pen tablets are not recommended for osu, but you are definitely wrong to say so, I would even highly recommend Xp-pen tablets as they are quite cheap and have good performance.
dung eater

AccountWontWork wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I dont know where you get that Xp-pen tablets are not recommended for osu, but you are definitely wrong to say so, I would even highly recommend Xp-pen tablets as they are quite cheap and have good performance.
if you can get a wacom it's the goto choice. other brands are strictly budget options (or if you don't care that much about harware smoothing/more noise/artifically boosted report rate (not sure about this but it's what some ppl say)).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DYVfiSpQqdpa4sWWYUALPmliOIuGyKog7B7LJJdmlhE