forum

Helloo!! I'm new!!! :3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
StarsCastle
Hellooo!! For starters, I'm star!! I'm 15 yrs old and in high school (Which suckss!! o(≧口≦)o!!)
I've known about Osu for a long time and only now decided to give it a try after remembering a friend recommended me to try it!! I love music a lot which is why I wanna get into more rhythm games and not just Osu :3

I play Muse dash which is fun and I've played other rhythm games in the past but one things for sure I'm never consistent when it comes to playing video games cause surprisingly I prioritize school, school clubs and other things over my hobbies most times cause when i do have time for my hobbies it feels like a big reward after working hard heehee ♪(^∇^*)

I wanna get better at this game cause even tho I'm dookie at it right now it's super fun!! I'm thinking of joining the E-sports club at my school but I wanna get better at this game (and others 💀) before I do so they think I'm cool and worthy to join!! (p≧w≦q)!! (They won't think I'm cool 💀)

Anyways thats super long so too make it short: Please be my friendddd if you'd like yayyyy tysm and bye!! >w<!!
I AM VERY SMART
Hello and welcome to osu!

I hope we can get to know each other; I really love your personality :p
EnigmaticG
Hi! Pleased to meet you. Enjoy game!
Topic Starter
StarsCastle

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Hello and welcome to osu!

I hope we can get to know each other; I really love your personality :p
Hellooo!! and Thank you so so much!! :3 I hope to get to know you aswell!! (´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)
Ymir
Welcome to osu! Interesting to hear that an E-Sports club exists in your school. We don't really have that just yet.
Topic Starter
StarsCastle

Ymir wrote:

Welcome to osu! Interesting to hear that an E-Sports club exists in your school. We don't really have that just yet.
I found it interesting as well when I first began going to the school I'm currently in! I hope they let me join heehee!! (❁´◡`❁)!!
Eyeonized
Welcome! happy to mut :)
BlueChinchompa
Welcome :D

now you are here forever good luck!
cfreckas
you will be the next mrekk
Taxuma
welcome to the game! if you need advice or anything in game related I'm happy to help :)
remember plz enjoy game
lostsilver
welcome!! i hope you have an awesome time here on the forums, and i hope you have an amazing day/night ^^ also, i love your pfp heheheh
Royskee
Run while you can
lostsilver

Royskee wrote:

Run while you can
lol--
Arccanist
Once you dive in osu, you'll never get out or try to quit, this game is curse, anyway welcome dude :D