forum

Date a Live Skin 1.0

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- Hiyori -
Date a Live Skin 1.0

Hello everyone, this is my first ever skin to be released, based on Date a Live.

Disclaimer:

SPOILER
It's not 100% done yet, there is stuff I don't know who originally created it. If you are original creator or know who made these, please contact me. Some credits are already given in a "credits.ini" file which is included in the skin.

Screenshots:

Mods:

Combobursts:

Downloads:

Date a live.zip
Date a live.osk
Date a live + some Photoshop files.zip

Please report me any bugs you find. :)

PS: If you please could tell me if the japanese text next to scorebar is correctly, it should say "love level". :oops:
hehe Cx
great skin Niki :3 , I really love it
keep making great skins like these :)
Sabishii Otaku
Well done baby <3
Arcanine
mixed? :o
Topic Starter
- Hiyori -

Arcanine wrote:

What do you mean by that?
Etwahl

- Hiyori - wrote:

Arcanine wrote:

What do you mean by that?
It mean, did you use some part of different skin to use your skin ? I'm not sure, but the comboburst-x.mp3, isn't on Loliskin ? Same for the score-x.png, aren't on another skin ? And maybe another part of your skin :/.
zedrux1
amazing skin :')
Topic Starter
- Hiyori -

Xanafication wrote:

It mean, did you use some part of different skin to use your skin ? I'm not sure, but the comboburst-x.mp3, isn't on Loliskin ? Same for the score-x.png, aren't on another skin ? And maybe another part of your skin :/.
It's said in the Disclaimer tho. Thanks for help anyway, pm me any information about original skin parts, even tho most is made by myself, expect numbers and smaller stuff like sectionpass.
Superguy1288
I don't know why, but the skin on title screen where it has the big osu circle is not showing ?_? "Is it because I'm playing on a mac? Plz help :D… i got the one that says .osk … only... PS: I'm noob in this kind of stuffz
Topic Starter
- Hiyori -

Superguy1288 wrote:

I don't know why, but the skin on title screen where it has the big osu circle is not showing ?_? "Is it because I'm playing on a mac? Plz help :D… i got the one that says .osk … only... PS: I'm noob in this kind of stuffz
You need to be Osu!Supporter to use custom menu background.
You can support here.
FrzR
Very nice just by looking at the screenshots. I'm just not a fan of that ranking skin. I'd suggest having a different design if that's okay. =w=)b
Velocity_21
Why my home osu! still use default background even I use your skin?? please help! :cry:
Smilepool

Velocity_21 wrote:

Why my home osu! still use default background even I use your skin?? please help! :cry:
Because you aren't a support, only support accounts can use a custom background.

Edit: How insolent, posting but don't do any comment bout the skin, I'm sorry! I'ts veary clear, I like it. I don't know about the original content, but you should have the permission of their author to use them.
DENKOUSEKKA
I see there are some small edited contents in there from Aesthetic but it's still well done so I'll download...
FRP
iCTea-
nice skin...
i really liked it ! :)
Acme Deizd Void
Nice skin but your comboburst sound sometimes confuse me between missing or clicking on the right note (comboburst-1.wav and comboburst-2.wav)
manjumochi

- Hiyori - wrote:

PS: If you please could tell me if the japanese text next to scorebar is correctly, it should say "love level". :oops:
It is correctly (see http://jisho.org/words?jap=%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B4&eng=&dict=edict). Also, it could be written as "ラブレベル".

Also (if it is not incovenient to you), I'm asking for permission to use Kurumi's comboburst image.
5555555_old
GOOD :)
FappyBabes
Nice skin. Sad that Date a live 2 ended.
show more