forum

improve tips?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Defishion_Mak
im getting 98% acc on 3.5* maps but <90% acc on 4* maps (some maps cant even pass), what do i do??
Kaaruumii
i see a bunch of As on your profile, just keep playing songs around that difficulty and turn your A ranks into S ranks
also i see you have some half time scores which is really good as well for getting into 4 stars
Topic Starter
Defishion_Mak

Kaaruumii wrote:

i see a bunch of As on your profile, just keep playing songs around that difficulty and turn your A ranks into S ranks
also i see you have some half time scores which is really good as well for getting into 4 stars
thanks for tips, but i passed some 5* maps and now i have mindset that i can atleast A rank 4.5* when i fucking cant and start tilting bc of it, like how do i get rid of this?
RayRaivern

Defishion_Mak wrote:

Kaaruumii wrote:

thanks for tips, but i passed some 5* maps and now i have mindset that i can atleast A rank 4.5* when i fucking cant and start tilting bc of it, like how do i get rid of this?
Mania star rating is ass. Don't trust it. There are 5 star maps that are as difficult as 3 stars, and 4 star maps that get more difficult than 6 star maps. So try playing a wide variety of maps regardless of star rate and just try getting a good acc on them (S or SS).