forum

[osu!lazer] Conversion and Fun mods Wiki

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART
Is there any wiki talking about all the conversion and fun mods in detail? It seems like I cannot find anything atm.
Eyeonized
I don't believe there is, but im sure someone will create a wiki post at some point! until then, try and just play with different mods, as most of the mod explanations are pretty evident :) Have fun!
- Marco -
I guess they're waiting them to be ranked perhaps? Or there's not much interest to those stuff yet.
Anyway if you want to see those pages you might try asking #osu-wiki on the dev discord or on GitHub
clayton

- Marco - wrote:

I guess they're waiting them to be ranked perhaps? Or there's not much interest to those stuff yet.
Anyway if you want to see those pages you might try asking #osu-wiki on the dev discord or on GitHub
wiki is pretty dead lately, there are extremely few people writing new EN articles or making significant improvements to them at all. so as with most other wiki ideas, there's no reason it couldn't be done, other than that nobody is doing it
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART

clayton wrote:

- Marco - wrote:

wiki is pretty dead lately, there are extremely few people writing new EN articles or making significant improvements to them at all. so as with most other wiki ideas, there's no reason it couldn't be done, other than that nobody is doing it
Why aren't they hire new people to work on it in detail? Are we really going to leave the wiki for dead?
Niva

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Why aren't they hire new people to work on it in detail? Are we really going to leave the wiki for dead?
the wiki is very much going to be alive for a long time dw

in case you don't know, nobody is being "hired" to maintain the wiki. everyone who's been contributing to the wiki is a volunteer, and given the wiki's open-source status everyone (including you!) can start adding something to the wiki right away by opening a pull request without having to join a specific group as it is the case with, say, the BNs/NATs when it comes to nominating beatmaps.

as clayton already said above, this is really just the case of "no one's been looking into it yet" if any.
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART

Niva wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

the wiki is very much going to be alive for a long time dw

in case you don't know, nobody is being "hired" to maintain the wiki. everyone who's been contributing to the wiki is a volunteer, and given the wiki's open-source status everyone (including you!) can start adding something to the wiki right away by opening a pull request without having to join a specific group as it is the case with, say, the BNs/NATs when it comes to nominating beatmaps.

as clayton already said above, this is really just the case of "no one's been looking into it yet" if any.
Okayyyyy I see. Thanks for my clarification!