forum

[osu!lazer] The search bar is stuck and its making my game UNPLAYABLE

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LemonSnipr
Problem details:I am stuck on the search bar on my beatmaps page and cannot get out of it, it is making my game unplayable. If you look at the search bar, it will show i am searching, i tried clicking away or cancelling the search but it just wont work! Like I said its making my game unplayable and I cannot do anything, i tried re-downloading the game, resetting it, all these things and it just wont work! Please help me

Video or screenshot showing the problem:file:///var/folders/b6/msp_z_9n1mz45zyd1g5cyzhh0000gn/T/TemporaryItems/NSIRD_screencaptureui_ErpvIC/Screenshot%202024-07-30%20at%209.18.49%E2%80%AFPM.png
osu!

version:Lazar
Blushing
your image is a local file, please upload it to a file sharing service so we can see it.
Topic Starter
LemonSnipr
nvm, I just played this morning on the newest version, the search bar is still stuck but now I can actually play the game, thanks for trying to help though.
Lyawi
Glad the gameplay works for you now, do you still want to fix the issue? Then a screenshot is good to have. You can upload via imgur for example

Otherwise I don't really know what "stuck in searchbar" means. Does it stay visible during gameplay would be my guess?