0.00%
0.00%
13 or more.
75.00%
Total votes: 4
Topic Starter
Behrauder
LINK

I was testing Claude 3.5 Sonnet, and I asked it to make this simple game. I think it's very easy to understand how it works, but remember that it's the order in which the squares appear, but in reverse order (not reverse position).

I AM VERY SMART
Can you implement an option to speed up the squares shown? Because I was getting bored at the end because of the slowness.

Anyhow, that was very fun for a first try.

Topic Starter
Behrauder

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

How did you get 29?? I think your name is actually very accurate...

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Can you implement an option to speed up the squares shown? Because I was getting bored at the end because of the slowness.
I don't think anyone else will get this far, so there's no reason.
I AM VERY SMART

Behrauder wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I don't think anyone else will get this far, so there's no reason.
aiq please save me. 🙏
Achromalia

i probably could've gotten a better score but i was paying attention to something else and forgot that i had to repeat the eighth/ninth square's position in the center one more time from #9 to #8;; i remember the exact pattern in my head primarily because i was drawing larger contiguous imaginary shapes with them... i had three main shapes in mind:

the test pattern from start to finish (left-to-right, top-to-bottom, from 1 to 9) was the following...

[4] + 2 + 3 + 5 + 4 + 5 + 9 + [5] (in reverse: a curvy slider that starts at "5" then sharply cuts a crescent-moon vertex from "9" and traces through "5" over to "4", creating another vertex point from which you draw a rounded rhombus through the remaining 5-3-2-4 sequence)

then

[5] + 8 + 6 + 3 + 9 + 2 + [5] (in reverse: think of it like you're playing snake, travelling up from 5 and cutting diagonally to jump the screen-border from 2 to 9, then jumping the screen again into 3 and 6 before cutting diagonally to 8, then connect your snake at 5 again)

then

[2] + 8 + 1 + 9 + 2 + [1] (in reverse: think of it as though "1" is the end of a slider leading into a sequence of a rotating pair of back-and-forth jumps that end at "2")

but when i play it in reverse (view the parentheses from the bottom of this shape-sequence, then retrace it toward the top), i forgot to trace the final shape at "5" and skipped from that position at square #9 to square #7 at "9"