forum

Cant play anything due to insanely blurry eyes

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Panzer4
I cant play for more than thirty seconds without my eyes completely blurring and it makes the entire game insufferable to play. Its not only osu, but every game entirely. Ive never had this issue before but the past month or so its been happening nonstop. I havent changed anything at all. I also wear contacts which I believe is whats making my vision so blurry but I cant just spend ten minutes putting them back in every time that I leave my computer
yellowbadbeast
maybe you should ask a doctor or something instead of the osu forums
I AM VERY SMART
That's the type of sentences you should say to your doctor, not here.
Duck o-o
Rather than a doctor just go to ur optician or smthn
Maybe u need glasses or whatever else that isnt contacts
Topic Starter
Panzer4
I told my eye doctor and he did nothing and Im not sure if theres a setting to turn on my monitor that might make it so my eyes dont blur as much which is why I posted
rematyar
That's a problem with your eyes, not your monitor. Try going to another doctor (or optician) to get second opinion
_mp1506
cookiezi lost the ability to produce tears at some point. but when you say blur, can you intentionally blur your eyes? well i can. that might have something to do with your eye muscles, a reflexive reaction. if you learn to control it, you might skip doctors.
dung eater
try drinking
1 glass of water every hour, starting 3 hours before playing osu
WUL-FF
i dont think osu! is the place for medical advice but... maybe take a break. viewing screens for too long (judging by your 2k+ jump in play count since last month) can cause temporary vision problems

this might also be helpful to you
Nanofranne
consult an opthalmologist!
reffty_gag
consult for eye doctor, or maybe you should have a glasses