forum

hi guys and girls

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WindowCurtin
I started playing this game like half a year ago I think.. but I just started looking/getting into the forums and community and stuffs like today.

I'm William windowcurtin Curtin. I'm half Japanese half American(White???? iunno). I can speak Japanese(not that well anymore but it's good enough to get by..) and I technically have a Japanese elementary school diploma =]. Too bad I was a bad student so I dont remember 99% of the kanji i learned. I'm 18 atm, studying in college, and I'm big on swimming. I like anime so I was automatically attracted to this game. I'm surprised I found it so late.

When I first started I was biigggggg on starcraft 2. I was a big time grinder :p (terran masters :oops: )

If I'm not at school or doing something social, I'm watching anime or playing video games (league/osu). so basically I'm at school or playing video games.

and for the swimmer stuff you can never explain what that's like to non-swimmers since it's a completely different world. I guess it's like trying to explain the beauty of anime to people who are the opposite of anime people. ( i hope you know what I mean)

I'm coming to the top of osu! little by little =O I'll get there eventually!!!!

:D :D :D :D
Boomkin_old_1
Welcome/ようこそ

enjoy your stay and good luck on your adventure to the top of osu! :P
Sapphiire_old_1
Heey welcome to the osu! forums , have a good time :)
Miyu
Welcome to the forum ~ youkosooo
skimpy_old

Whalecum friend
SharinganGirl
Nice introduction, and welcome to the osu forums!