forum

I'm left-handed and I want to buy a tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
karacik22812
I'm left-handed and I want to buy a tablet, everyone says that being left-handed in osu is good because they have an advantage, but after trying to press the buttons with my right hand, I was disappointed because I couldn't even get 3 stars, tell me maybe it's better to hold a pen with my right hand or retrain to press with my right hand (if you need to press with your right then give settings please)(i will buy XP-Pen G-640)
BlueChinchompa
Do whatever you are comfortable with
it takes some time to get used to tablet

Also I don't think left handed osu players have an advantage on tablet (but im just a mouse player so idk)
Topic Starter
karacik22812

BlueChinchompa wrote:

Do whatever you are comfortable with
it takes some time to get used to tablet

Also I don't think left handed osu players have an advantage on tablet (but im just a mouse player so idk)
I was just told that mrekk and white cat are left-handed
Naiad
Stick to using tablet with your left, I think. You're still a beginner so it won't take long for you to rebuild that muscle memory.
I AM VERY SMART
Then buy a tablet if you feel like it. We are no one to restrict your actions.
tokei
Left handed players don't have any advantage over right handed players, that's just superstition made up due to the abnormal amount of left handed pros that surface. I recommend practicing finger control if you're having trouble with your tapping. If you're having trouble with aim I recommend practicing your reading (you don't have to go for a low or high AR, just focus on reaching the notes).

When you first switch from mouse to tablet, you will be worse at tablet. If you feel more comfortable holding your pen with your right hand then hold it with your right hand. If you feel more comfortable holding it with your left hand then hold it with your left hand.