forum

[osu!lazer] daily challenges are not visible

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
shinigami_0015
Problem details:
I downloaded osu!lazer yesterday to specifically start a daily challenge streak. I am confused about why there is nothing after the playlists button when I click play. Has it not been released yet, or is there a genuine issue somewhere?

osu! version: Lazer 2024.726.0 (25 July 2024) (latest) (wydsi)
- Marco -
You should be able to see it. It might be due to some internet hiccup or antivirus/firewall blocking stuff.
Could you post the osu!lazer logs? You can find on the Logs folder inside the osu! installation folder (the default should be C:\Users\<pcusername>\AppData\Roaming\osu), you can create a .zip file of that folder and upload it on a file hosting website like Mediafire or similar and paste the link as a reply to this thread.
Topic Starter
shinigami_0015
Oh, It might be that the campus wifi is blocking games-related stuff. I tried running lazer using my mobile data and, I can see the option now. Regardless, I will send the log files so that you guys might fix this as osu! is one of the only games that work on campus wifi and I'd hate to see it blocked too T-T.

Here's the log file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ry0tu7edm4y8vcv/logs.rar/file
Blushing
Looking through the network.log it looks to be a third party issue that is blocking connection. (This is probably your schools wifi doing such things. You can try using a VPN to see if that gets around some type of blocker but that is the best thing I can offer you without knowing what type of internet and what means of blocking osu! they are using.