forum

Spamming attempts in loved map for free high scores to level up fast.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AnhMinh_709
Hi everyone, there are some maps that can give players some free high scores at the beginning of some CTB maps (especially loved maps).

Like when players just start the play and can earn hundred million scores at the beginning of the map without moving.

These attempt scores can be added to total scores, so players can level up very fast.

This is my question, is this illegal to do this? I'm afraid this stuff can lead players to get banned or restricted at least.

Thanks a lot, guys!!!
I AM VERY SMART
The only map I know that does this stuff is JuJutsushi Gachi ver. Oracle

beatmapsets/409227#fruits/888409
Naiad

AnhMinh_709 wrote:

Hi everyone, there are some maps that can give players some free high scores at the beginning of some CTB maps (especially loved maps).

Like when players just start the play and can earn hundred million scores at the beginning of the map without moving.

These attempt scores can be added to total scores, so players can level up very fast.

This is my question, is this illegal to do this? I'm afraid this stuff can lead players to get banned or restricted at least.

Thanks a lot, guys!!!
I highly doubt it, but you're better off emailing staff than asking here if you're worried.
Happy Satoko
It's risky to do anything that could be seen as farming playcount, you can get restricted but I'm not sure where it is that they draw the line.
Voidedosu
why not just...actually play the game?
Topic Starter
AnhMinh_709
Oh thanks you guys a lot, I will avoid it