forum

worth getting bigger tablet?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vibin
Possibly stupid question, but I play full area on a Wacom CTL-4100 and have been for most of my time playing osu. When I first started I started with a really small area but gradually increased it, but sometimes when I'm playing my area still feels a little small, and I play full area, so there's not much I can do about it currently. I'm just not necessarily sure if its worth getting a bigger one because I don't actually do any art and people typically get larger tablets if they also do art on the side. It would also be appreciated if the answer is yes to give some recommendations on larger tablets?
stevennnn
if getting a bigger tablet lets you enjoy the game better, i say do it
Topic Starter
Vibin

stevennnn wrote:

if getting a bigger tablet lets you enjoy the game better, i say do it
thanks for your input, but no offense this doesn't really help me make my decision lol. If you have any other advice or information, that would still be appreciated though!
Naiad
I mean no one can answer this entirely for you.

If you can afford it without any problems, you play osu frequently and you're confident that it will improve your gameplay experience then you probably should buy it.
Duck o-o
If its still too small using biggest area on ur current then yea
I AM VERY SMART
It all depends on your playstyle and your area.

If you feel like it's useful then go for it.
Naiad
as for actual suggestions, I think the Wacom CTH-661 is larger than yours and generally good as well as not that expensive, but I'm not sure how easy it is to find.
Happy Satoko
I think larger tablets are more comfortable, personally
dung eater
yes