forum

[osu!lazer] Tablet not working in Lazer properly

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-smiley face
I recently started playing osu Lazer again, but for the past day or two since I changed my setup and moved rooms, osu! lazer hasn't been working properly with my tablet, only working on the far right of the screen for the far left side of the tablet. I don't know how to include images so that's my bad, but if I turn on tablet in lazer it works fine, but I still don't like the feel of that tbh and how it works.

I switched my monitor positions (misc. monitor from right side to left side) but I don't think this would cause any issues.

For a better example of how it's working, the leftmost side of my tablet gets maybe ~20% from the right side of the screen.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks
Blushing
My thoughts on this is that the two drivers are conflicting with each other.

Since the tablet is only working on the far left of the tablet, is it possible that somehow the driver is thinking the tablet is inverted?

have you attempted to move the area in which the tablet area is affecting the game screen?
Topic Starter
-smiley face
This happens with the tablet drivers in-game disabled, and only OTD on my PC running at once as far as drivers.

I can get the tablet to work properly if I move the area into the middle of my two monitors, but otherwise, no other way works properly.