forum

tablet area, stable to lazer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
atisuma
sry guys i have a problem , i bassically play whit full area on my tablet drivers but in game y increase de sens to simulate a small area, i know i can do the exact same thing putting de area like my stable but i need a converter, i have a 1920x1080 screen and full area with the wacom ctl 472 and 2,5 of sens in the osu stable version, how can i convert that 2,5 sens in area for the lazer version???
Blushing
Look through this post to see if there is anything that helps you.

community/forums/topics/1258685?n=1
Topic Starter
atisuma
thanks but is not the same thing, i want a converter or a formula to convert a full area wacom 472 in a 1920x1080 monitor with game sens in 2,5 to an area that works exactly same to play in osu lazer because osu lazer dont let me put full area with the tablet and increase the sens because if i change it it only change for the mouse not for the tablet,it works well when i deactivate the tablet setting in osu lazer but when im playing it stucks randomly and dont respond, sry for my english btw.
chromb
divide your area by 2.5

(why are you using sens instead of just making your area smaller?)
Topic Starter
atisuma

chromb wrote:

divide your area by 2.5

(why are you using sens instead of just making your area smaller?)
Because im stupid, when i play for the first time in tablet i didnt know nothing and i simply use the easy method but now for me is imposible to play osu lazer because i dont have anr area that equals with my osu stable settings, i will try thanks