forum

[osu!stable] BackGround Video

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
danya_games338
Problem details: so i just want to make an Osu! map but i i want a video on a background but it doest work (i dont know if the screenshot works)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20240513.1 (latest)
chromb
image isn't working because you've just pasted a file path from your local PC, you'll need to upload it online, then get the link.

As for why the video isn't working, please make sure it's properly formatted as a .mp4, and then you should be able to just drag it into the editor.
Topic Starter
danya_games338

chromb wrote:

image isn't working because you've just pasted a file path from your local PC, you'll need to upload it online, then get the link.

As for why the video isn't working, please make sure it's properly formatted as a .mp4, and then you should be able to just drag it into the editor.
but my video was mp4 and i just selected (now i know why the screenshot didnt work) + ur tutorial test
chromb
you've uploaded the cookie clicker background somehow
- Marco -
The video might be a different video format but with the .mp4 extension, or it is not properly encoded.
Try wiki/Guides/Compressing_files
Topic Starter
danya_games338

chromb wrote:

you've uploaded the cookie clicker background somehow
whatever heres the image. the background video was just frozen but for the first time it was just blank