forum

grid feature feedback (osu!lazer)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WintermintP
(excerpt from my own reply from another thread asking for help)

It forces us to use sliders (for parameters) which still has some snap to it, so it would be much more helpful if we can input the offset data (via typing) on our own for the grid and it would also help if the offset started from the middle of the screen and/or rather there was some way to get the grid perfectly centred. It was also super frustrating trying to adhere to the ranked guidelines while still making sure everything looked as symmetrical as possible, especially when there's stuff like rotating and trying to make sure stuff rotated from the centre of the grid, which, the centre of the grid is never the centre of the screen where the spinner should be so there's another problem.

This pertains to osuLazer
Blushing
Not that this is the wrong place by any means but your feedback might be falling on deaf ears through this forum so I'll point you in a direction in which the devs might be a little more active in seeing feedback.

Try posting your feedback on the github www.github.com/ppy/osu/discussions
Topic Starter
WintermintP

Blushing wrote:

Not that this is the wrong place by any means but your feedback might be falling on deaf ears through this forum so I'll point you in a direction in which the devs might be a little more active in seeing feedback.

Try posting your feedback on the github http://www.github.com/ppy/osu/discussions
Thank you T3T