forum

[osuLazer] setting up grids?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WintermintP
Last time I tried to make a beatmap on the new lazer client I had trouble trying to find the grid features. I know it's a dumb question but if you can at least tell me where that is... thank you.

Yes, I'm trying to make a beatmap of my own songs I did with my two bands.
caps
On the right toolbar you can see the grid's settings. Hover over that and it will pop out and show the sliders and buttons and stuff.
Topic Starter
WintermintP

caps wrote:

On the right toolbar you can see the grid's settings. Hover over that and it will pop out and show the sliders and buttons and stuff.
EDIT: Okay, I just tried the thing, but I noticed some major problems with the grid feature.

It forces us to use sliders which still has some snap to it, so it would be much more helpful if we can input the offset data on our own for the grid and it would also help if the offset started from the middle of the screen and/or rather there was some way to get the grid perfectly centred. It was also super frustrating trying to adhere to the ranked guidelines while still making sure everything looked as symmetrical as possible, especially when there's stuff like rotating and trying to make sure stuff rotated from the centre of the grid, which, the centre of the grid is never the centre of the screen where the spinner should be so there's another problem.
lewski
u gotta post that on github for anything to come out of it
Topic Starter
WintermintP

lewski wrote:

u gotta post that on github for anything to come out of it
I did shortly after that post.