forum

[osu!lazer] any way to disable the cursor fading in and out when "moving" the mouse?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CyborKk
Had this issue for a while now, but whenever I play Taiko I tend to smash my keys so hard that it moves my entire table and therefore my mouse, which causes the cursor to pop up in the middle of gameplay, only for it to fade away again. It is not the end of the world, but can definietly be distracting especially when im really focused.

The workaround for it would obviously be to just put the cursor at the edge of the screen, so it does not bother me, but thats kinda annoying to do every single time and sometimes I just forget that.

There probably is a setting I just have to enable/disable for it to stop doing that, but my dumbass could not find it :(
Lyawi
I think you'll have to deal with moving your cursor to one edge of the screen haha. Or keeping your table in place better, at least I didn't experience this as a taiko player myself :)
If you don't need the cursor to be big, you can also scale it down (gameplay cursor size).