forum

[Archived] [osu!stable] OSU stuck at 60 fps 17 ms

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
S3RJ
Problem details:
The game is stuck at 60 fps 17 ms. I tried updating the GPU drivers, changing the settings in Nvidia control panel, it didnt help. All my drivers are up to date, nothing works at the background. I play on a Gigabyte laptop with RTX 3080TI and i5-12400H. I also tried redowloading the game, but it did not resolve the issue. My FPS is uncapped, V-SYNC is off. I do not have the same issue in other games.

UPD: I do not have this issue when the full screen mode is off, but it gives a huge latency

osu! version: Cutting Edge 20240612
Polyspora
take a look at this thread, I believe its the same issue: community/forums/topics/916903?n=2

try playing with your laptop charging, or set the battery settings to high performance.
Teics
Maybe your drivers are outdated, also look on some optimizations on the internet that may improve. Maybe also try completely reinstall osu delete all the temps and cache from it then reinstall?
Blushing

S3RJ wrote:

Problem details:
The game is stuck at 60 fps 17 ms. I tried updating the GPU drivers, changing the settings in Nvidia control panel, it didnt help. All my drivers are up to date, nothing works at the background. I play on a Gigabyte laptop with RTX 3080TI and i5-12400H. I also tried redowloading the game, but it did not resolve the issue. My FPS is uncapped, V-SYNC is off. I do not have the same issue in other games.

UPD: I do not have this issue when the full screen mode is off, but it gives a huge latency

osu! version: Cutting Edge 20240612
When you are encountering this issue are you using a specialized skin, are you running any programs/applications in the background, anything like that?

Have you checked the performance troubleshooting wiki to see if it helps at all?

Make sure that you have nothing but osu! open and running.

wiki/en/Performance_troubleshooting