forum

[osu!lazer] Data loss on Osu lazer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
zaimaen
Problem details: A few months ago i lost all my data from my original set of data with all my songs, scores and stuff but that disappeared and i decided to start over from 0, and i got decent scores and today, when i downloaded an update it wiped all my data from the new stuff i did and it reverted back to my old data giving me my old scores, i was wondering how i could retrieve all my data back from the stuff i lost, i play on macbook and i use osu lazer. Below i will attach a screenshot of an example of the data i lost.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: [url]file:///var/folders/5t/0xdx7_452qzg01hd_bfk0v0w0000gn/T/TemporaryItems/NSIRD_screencaptureui_UETai2/Screenshot%202024-07-16%20at%208.32.00%E2%80%AFPM.png[/url]
[url]file:///var/folders/5t/0xdx7_452qzg01hd_bfk0v0w0000gn/T/TemporaryItems/NSIRD_screencaptureui_Tppfut/Screenshot%202024-07-16%20at%208.33.04%E2%80%AFPM.png[/url]

osu! version: 2024.625.2
chromb
Hello you've sent a local path to your files which is completely useless to us. Use a file-sharing website like s-ul.eu and paste the link from that between the image tags to upload an image.
Topic Starter
zaimaen
The images that i had put just show how my data had been erased but is still present on my best plays, such as one of my songs having its highest as SS but on the song it is displayed as only an A. The image shows how i had lost the data
Blushing
Have you experienced crashing or have you shutdown your computer without properly closing osu!?
Topic Starter
zaimaen
nope i have not