forum

[Archived] Osu! Stutters

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Oublieclown
Hello everyone, recently my osu! has started satuttering really badly like the stutters are okay to play through but they happen way too much, i think at least every 2 seconds. as of right now its making osu! really difficult to play and i was wondering if anyone is exxperiencing the same problems and if anyone knows how to fixxx it. i have tried compatibility mode, reinstalling osu!, newer gpu drivers, anything i could think of in or outside the game i have tried but the problem remains. does anyone know how to help me?
Polyspora
community/forums/5

nope, never experienced it, do you still use an HDD?
Topic Starter
Oublieclown

Polyspora wrote:

community/forums/5

nope, never experienced it, do you still use an HDD?
i use a 2tb gen 4 m.2 ssd from lexar.
I AM VERY SMART
I also experienced it back in early 2023, which was quite annoying actually

What helped me to fix the problem is to disable all apps (except the most important ones) that will be launched at computer startup, using the Geforce Experience app to optimize the game to the max (thanks to my GPU), and just prioritize performance over quality in my PC's settings, osu! settings and NVIDIA Control Panel
Topic Starter
Oublieclown

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I also experienced it back in early 2023, which was quite annoying actually

What helped me to fix the problem is to disable all apps (except the most important ones) that will be launched at computer startup, using the Geforce Experience app to optimize the game to the max (thanks to my GPU), and just prioritize performance over quality in my PC's settings, osu! settings and NVIDIA Control Panel
i have tried that too but with amd, except the problem remains
VoidGod
Also if you have some performance issue with osu! I recommend reading this: wiki/en/Performance_troubleshooting