forum

how do i improve

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
boiboss158
i've been stuck at 4.5 - 5.2 star maps for a while now and i'm not improving or declining i'm just stuck. i don't know how i can improve from it any tips?
Kaaruumii
its probably most likely a mindblock, try changing the colors of the notes in your skin, i was almost starting to fall back into a mindblocked state that i used to be in but simply just changing the colors made a world of difference and i still feel improvement

also maybe try new maps like 6 stars on HT or DT 3 - 4 stars just to switch it up every once in a while
Topic Starter
boiboss158
alright thanks for the advice
Stickman92
Having some direction in your play session is useful. Identifying ur weakness and strengths, what skillsets do you want to focus on. Can i play more efficiently, am I hitting the keys to hard, to lightly, is there too much tension in my wrist/fingers/forearm/etc, do I encounter problems on speed maps, does my stamina die too early on long maps, am i struggling to hit LN on time, etc. If you want to focus on stamina, then how would you do that. You put more time into stamina maps. If its LN that needs work, then do more LN. If Acc is an issue, spending a few days consistently gettin good acc on easier stuff generally does the job well.

Basically, have some direction in your play session and something to improve and work towards.