forum

I need help with an idea for my project

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Kerrigan-
I am a programmer and would like to create a pet project for the institute and for self-development as a programmer, I would like to make some web application, but I have no ideas, all that I come up with I'm not very interesting or useless, I thought, what if we make some web application for my favorite game of osu, maybe calculators pp already have, all sorts of sites to find maps for farming and so on there is already a lot of what is there and I again does not come to mind what still can be done so interesting and useful, maybe someone has ideas, but just he can not realize them ? I will be glad if someone will give me an idea.

Need something that is not super simple, that I could learn something new, but at the same time interesting, because when you are interested in something and do something that gives much more pleasure

I'd be happy to have any idea, even a stupid one, because it might lead me to something more interesting.

Thank you very much in advance and pardon my English.
Blushing
moved to development as its development.

If you are full stack it might be more beneficial to see if there are any osu-web issues that you might be able to tackle or look into if you get no requests specifically from this thread. (see: https://www.github.com/ppy/osu-web/issues)

but a fun little thing I was thinking of was a gacha game with all the users in osu! where it ranks their maximum pp and their rank and it uses an algorithm to make them 1-5 Stars or the rare 6* with like ppy or something of that nature.
Topic Starter
-Kerrigan-

Blushing wrote:

moved to development as its development.

If you are full stack it might be more beneficial to see if there are any osu-web issues that you might be able to tackle or look into if you get no requests specifically from this thread. (see: https://www.github.com/ppy/osu-web/issues)

but a fun little thing I was thinking of was a gacha game with all the users in osu! where it ranks their maximum pp and their rank and it uses an algorithm to make them 1-5 Stars or the rare 6* with like ppy or something of that nature.
Cool idea, but I've already thought of something myself, in osu very actively go tournaments on a permanent basis, tournament hosts need to create a huge number of tables forms and all sorts of registrations and all this in different places it's all very inconvenient. I think that if you make a site that will have everything you need to quickly and easily enter a tournament, I think it will make life very easy for hosts, and therefore more tournaments will be held.