forum

[osu!stable] My cursor is freezing sometimes.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
miakita
I'm playing with One by Wacom CTL-472 Tablet since June 2023. And i have a problem with it right now. My cursor freezes every 10-15 minutes, and it ruins my good pp plays all the time. My all drivers are updated and im using OpenTabletDriver since the beginning. Should i change my tablet, or is there any way to fix this issue. Please help me🙏
Blushing
Does this issue happen only when osu! is running or does it happen outside of the game?
Nahoki
I had the same problem with the Wacom CTL-672 and i also try a lot of thing for fix it but nothing change, so i bought a CTL-472 and i never had this problem again so i guess the bug come from the tablet, i hope you will find a way to fix it without buying a new tablet anyway, but if you can, changing tablet can be a solution i think.
Topic Starter
miakita

Blushing wrote:

Does this issue happen only when osu! is running or does it happen outside of the game?
I didnt try it, im using my tablet just to play osu!.. Do you have any suggestions about it? I just choked my top play today because of this freezing thing. ( but i think it keeps happening even if im not playing osu! )
Blushing
If it is happening outside of osu! then you need to contact your tablets support team rather than here since it is something theyll be better equipped to deal with, this is why I asked.