forum

How do i improve?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TweaksOfficial
Hello!

I'am somewhat of a new player, having played for just about a week now, with about 15h 4m playtime,

Currently i play maps ranging between 2-4*, having S'ed some 3.5/4* maps, realistically my skill-level lays between 2.7-3.5* here's where i struggle, my fingers simply aren't quick enough to play higher maps like 4* and above, i've tried adjusting my scroll-speed, i'am currently using 23SS, anything under that feels too slow, anything above that feels too quick, my issue with doing maps is that i feel like my fingers don't click fast enough, and then i miss, how do i go on about progressing, and getting better? i feel like i've hit a wall, where i can barely A an 4* map, any suggestions would be helpful <3
Kaaruumii
try doing what i did back then aka play high 4 stars - low 5 stars on half time, its like a slower 4 star basically and you will learn patterns easier

one more thing 23 does seem really slow, try raising it to 24 and stick with it cuz i notice your marvelous ratio needs improvement imo
Topic Starter
TweaksOfficial

Kaaruumii wrote:

try doing what i did back then aka play high 4 stars - low 5 stars on half time, its like a slower 4 star basically and you will learn patterns easier

one more thing 23 does seem really slow, try raising it to 24 and stick with it cuz i notice your marvelous ratio needs improvement imo
I'll try doing that! Yeah I've been battling my offset trying to hit more marvelous / perfects, i have yet to find the sweet spot, but I'll increase my scroll to 24, and then try HT on some harder maps, thanks!