forum

what's up what's up

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MeznUp
i actually returned to osu mania about a few months ago now after not playing for almost a whole year, i dont totally know what sparked me to come back but i've jumped nearly 10000 ranks since I got back in it, i even downloaded etterna to take my skill to the next level

im a 17 yr old varsity hooper from minnesota (yes we're not ass) and I can do a bunch of cool stuff too (like dunking ofc) but being decent at this game helped me shape my personality to revolve myself around other than just basketball and a whole lot of sports because all i felt like i had going for myself was my athleticism, and i wanted to become somebody more unique because just being a good blasian doing well in school got boring fast after my sophomore year.

this is completely a hidden talent for me and i don't really tell or show any of my in real life friends unless I've just known them for a bit and they're at the crib (definitely something to showoff)

i even got into making maps and I've made two maps in two days! I'm getting better at the timing and I mainly do handstreams so please check them out on my profile, they're KOCMOC UNLEASHED and Xevel (the long version though) check them out if you want but i make them for me so I can warm up before i play.

thanks for reading my 1st post
I AM VERY SMART
Hey what's up Jamal, what a nice 1st post

Enjoy your stay in this beautiful city called the forum!
kayyy
hello and welcome back!
i hope you will enjoy your journey here :D
BlueChinchompa
Very nice post enjoy your time here